REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
Register by July 12, 2013 and SAVE $100 on full conference registration!
|Attendee/Visitor:||Exhibitor Booth Staff:|
|* Must be exhibiting
company's primary contact
4 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
1. Register online - Click here to register online...
2. Fax - DOWNLOAD the Registration Form. Complete and fax to: +1-918-831-9161
3. Post - DOWNLOAD the Registration Form. Complete and post to:
PennWell Registration, PO Box 973059, Dallas, TX 75397-3059, USA
3. Email - DOWNLOAD the Registration Form. Complete and email to: Registration@pennwell.com
If you have any queries about registration call: +1-918-831-9160 or 888-299-8016 (US Only)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm CST (GMT-6)
|Registration Fees||Early Bird Rate*||Full Rate|
|Individual Full Conference
|Association Full Conference
|International Full Conference
|Government Agency Full Conference
|Student Full Conference (Must provide student ID)
|Student Exhibit Hall Only (Must provide student ID)
|Exhibitor Full Conference (Must be an Exhibiting Company)
|One Day Conference - Wednesday
|One Day Conference - Thursday||USD$360.00||USD$360.00|
|One Day Conference - Friday||USD$335.00||USD$335.00|
|Additional Booth Staff||USD$35.00||USD$35.00|
|Visitor (Exhibition Only)||USD$75.00||USD$95.00|
*Early Bird Deadline is 7/12/2013
Individual Conference Delegate - Includes access to all Conference Sessions, Access to the Exhibit Hall, Keynote Sessions, Delegate Lunches, Exhibit Hall Receptions and Coffee Breaks and Conference Proceedings.
Student Conference Delegate - Includes access to all Conference Sessions, Access to the Exhibit Hall, Keynote Sessions, Delegate Lunches, Exhibit Hall Receptions and Coffee Breaks and Conference Proceedings.
Single Day Conference Delegate – Includes access to Conference Sessions on the Corresponding day, Access to Exhibit Hall, Including any scheduled receptions, coffee breaks in the Exhibit Hall and lunch on corresponding day. Conference Proceeding are NOT included.
Exhibitor Conference Delegate – (Exhibiting Companies Only) - Includes access to all Conference Sessions, Access to the Exhibit Hall, Keynote Sessions, Delegate Lunches, Exhibit Hall Receptions and Coffee Breaks and Conference Proceedings.
Exhibition Only – Includes access to Exhibition Hall, Including any scheduled receptions, coffee breaks in the Exhibition Hall.
Step 1: Logging into the Online Registration
1. Click on online registration - This will direct you to the login screen.
2. Login Screen-You will now be prompted to enter your email. If you have never registered for a Pennwell event, you must create a new six digit password to go with your email address. (The password can contain letters and numbers, but it must be at least six characters.)
If you have been to a Pennwell event and you know your password, enter your password and then proceed to register. If you do not remember your password, click on “Retrieve Password” and you will receive an email in a few seconds containing your password to register. You will be able to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Your account information, Source Code and Email
1. Contact Information-If you have not previously registered for a PennWell event, this area will be blank. You will need to provide your contact details to establish a registration account. Otherwise, if your information is in the registration system, just verify that your contact details are current.
2. Source Code- Choose the source code, by clicking on the down arrow to review your choices. If you don’t have a source code from any of the event pamphlets or emails, select “Other” to proceed to the next step of registration.
3. Email- Verify the email address on record is valid so that your registration email confirmation and receipt will be received.
Step 3: Complete the registration process.
All registrations submitted online will be processed and credit cards charged immediately. Credit Cards accepted online
Payment is due upon registration submission. No exception. If you need to pay by check or wire transfer, please print a hard copy of the registration form and follow the directions for submission.
Email confirmation of your registration will be sent immediately. Please review this information for accuracy and keep the email on file until after the event. This is your receipt of payment and onsite Fast Track confirmation.
Your unique Email and Password will be used when registering for all future PennWell events.
Anyone who qualifies for complimentary registration (Conference Speakers, Committee Members, etc) will not be able to use the Online Registration Form.
For questions, please contact the registration department at 888-299-8016 or +1-918-831-9160, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST.
**Fast Track Registration: Available onsite to all pre-registered attendees and exhibitors by:
1. Presenting a copy of registration confirmation; or
2. Providing Confirmation No. or Email Address
Attendee Badge Policy
All registered attendees will be issued an Attendee Badge and badge holder, as well as the appropriate event tickets and electronic business card. Please wear your badge at all times when attending official Deep Offshore Technology functions. Badges are a security measure to identify people who have a legitimate reason to be in the conference and exhibit areas. If you are not wearing your badge, you may be asked to show proof of your registration and picture ID.
The POWER GENERATORS DISCOUNT PROGRAM is designed specifically for companies that generate electricity. The program allows these companies to send UNLIMITED employees to the event for one heavily discounted rate.
For more details, click here.